Tuesday, September 16, 2008

you're wondering now...

Well, if you've seen the memo, you know I'm running away, off to a brand-new adventure! Which means, as you might guess, I won't be in charge of the Exploration blog anymore.

As always, I want to say thank you to our initial group that signed on and was so enthusiastic about the program. Keep that enthusiasm and help out the new staff members joining us online.

This blog is coming with me for a revamp and it will soon by my YA librarian blog, an attempt by me to chronicle my first year in this new position. So, if you're curious about what I'm up to, feel free to add it to your RSS feed reader (I know you have one...or will have one soon). I'll still be Twittering away, as I'm addicted to that little device, so you'll probably see me around the Internetz.

toodles for now. And best of luck!
Post a Comment