Thursday, June 21, 2007

Week 4 (the pre-show)

Okay, just looking at what I have to do for Week 4. I'm pretty familiar with RSS feeds. I don't use Bloglines, Livejournal actually has an RSS feed incorporated into it's "friends list" feature (I currently have 56 friends, 60 communities, and 18 outside feeds that I watch on livejournal - mind you not all of them are active posters, but still, that's a lot!)

Though, I have to say, I was a bit freaked out that my livejournal is syndicated on Bloglines...wonder if there's a way to see if anyone reads it outside of livejournal land...not like I post anything scandalous, mostly just babbling about fandoms I enjoy.

(note to self: to avoid confusion when on a work-related blog, do not refer to Livejournal as "LJ" as that is also the code for "Library Journal").
Post a Comment