Thursday, May 24, 2007

Week 3 Thing 6 - Flickr mashups


Librarian Trading Card
Originally uploaded by orangerful
So, I already have a Flickr account that I use on a pretty regular basis but I wasn't familiar with the "mashup" sub-culture. And I really wasn't aware that it was even encouraged by Flickr. I wasn't 100% comfortable giving my information to the site, so I only allowed permission to make this one silly trading card and then deleted it.

Still, it's very cool. I also realized I don't have very many photos of ME on my Flickr site - it's mostly the stuff around me that I photograph and share on my blog.

Also, I'm surprised that the subject of "notes" has not been broached in this training. It's one of my favorite parts of Flickr! I shall talk about that more when I backtrack and post about Week 3, Thing 5. Right now, I want to see if I'm able to post from Flickr to Blogger without the comptuer going ka-blooey.
Post a Comment