Thursday, May 24, 2007

test post: reactions to "7 & 1/2 lifelong learning habits"

Use one of your test posts to create an entry about the habits among the 7 and 1/2 lifelong learning habits that is easiest and hardest for you & why

The hardest part of the 'lifelong learner' program for me would be the goal setting. I'm horrible at creating realistic goals. Usually, I'm far too vague in what I want to accomplish, so it's hard to create a way for me to know when I've done what I want to do! We have to create a Workplan for ourselves each year, and that's always the scariest part of my evaluation because I have no idea what I'll accomplish in the next year - something I'm intersted in right now could turn out to be very dull and something that I imagine to be boring could hook me! And I also seem to have big commitment issues, so creating any sort of contract, whether for learning goals or buying a car, stresses me out!

The easier part for me will be the actual learning. I love to learn! I consider "learning" to cover everything from reading a "how-to" guide to clicking around on someone's blog and ending up on an article about something totally random. It's all information and you never know when it will come in handy!


Post a Comment